Last Updated on February 3, 2024
New documentary The Commodore Amiga 500 Story features is the new edition of AA.
My favourite print magazine Amiga Addict is back on newsstands this week, with a feature on upcoming documentary The Commodore Amiga 500 Story and a retrospective on Wolfchild.
Amiga Addict chats to Gracious Films Ltd to find out what we can expect from the documentary; meanwhile, Simon Phipps recalls his anime-inspired Core Design release Wolfchild, complete with early concept art.
AA 27 also includes:
- Matthew Smith diverts from the world of full-price commercial releases to explore the cheap and cheerful domain of budget games.
- Latest and classic game reviews, including C64 – The Mysterious Cassette, Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight and Alfred Chicken.
- The story of an Amiga home-electronics lab rarity: Tekno Amiga.
- We take a look at The AGA Experience CD-ROM software collection for the Amiga CD32 console.
- Style your Apple smartphone like Workbench using our tutorial.
- Preview of AmiKit 12 for the Raspberry Pi 400.
- A showcase of the many Amiga game ports developed by Jean-François Fabre (AKA jotd666.).
- Dallas J. Hodgson shares how Deluxe Paint was expanded to use the power of AGA.
- If you’re an Amiga audiophile, our review of the new BassMX hardware add-on is sure to sound appealing!
- Our AMOS Professional coding tutorial continues; this month we open up a window.
- West Midlands Amiga Group #1 show report.
- Our regulars including former-Sensible Software’s Stoo Cambridge, Demoscene with h0ffman, Amiga news, User Groups, Classic Coverdisk Of The Month and readers letters.
- Plus lots lots more..!
Issue 27 of Amiga Addict ships from February 8th, 2024, and you can also find it in WHSmith’s at this time. Learn more about ordering and subscribing on the store page.
Gaming since 1984, retro gaming since 2004. Contributes to Linux Format magazine, TechRadar.com, and other publications.